Wednesday, August 31, 2016


Praise for Agnostics

Agnostics are my favorite people. They are not in the snarky, know-it-all, belligerent place of the atheists. But they're not buying any false beliefs either. They have the courage to say: I don't know and I'm not believing in anything until I know. I love the Agnostics. Used to be one.
I'd like to tell the Agnostics out there what I wish someone had told me to make my journey a lot shorter and easier.
Real religion will give you this: You will no longer have to live in reactive mode. You will be in a world in which you pro-act on the world because you have reached the level of Love, Compassion and Self-Control to be able to override the lower dictates that create lower worlds.
Don't settle for anything less.



Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!