Sunday, August 28, 2016



Some Jewish Mothering for B'nei Noach

A Friend who is a Ben Noach told me he thought that it wouldn't hurt B'nei Noach to feel some good, old-fashioned Jewish mothering. I kinda fit the bill. So, here it is.

I've been harboring concerns about the B'nei Noach for some time now, and I have kept my peace – until now.
I see that your desire to get close to the God of Israel is genuine and innocent – and with that comes considerable vulnerability – and that is what has been causing me concern.

I have to be honest with you and tell you that the Rabbis pretend to a Wisdom they do not possess. The Rabbinic tradition is not genuine Judaism. It is an ersatz that was made up by rebellions sons who could not hack the moral rigors of the ancient, Prophetic path of Judaism – which is the only path that leads to God.

The Babylonian Talmud is riddled with idol worship, superstitions, precautious measures born of paranoia and not a small amount of the kind of mind muck that serves as the best grease for the business machines that shred Body and Soul whole cloth.

I do not trust the Rabbis to lead you either in Wisdom or in selfless Love. I most certainly do not trust them to lead me. I cannot desire less for you than I want for myself. I cannot settle for less for you than I require for the Peace of my Soul and my Body – which is the true, ancient way of our Holy Mothers and Fathers.

The Rabbis are control freaks and they have taken all of the on-the-fly spontaneity, the joyous dance, the natural grace and the straight-up fun and humor out of true Judaism.  Instead of dancing the Dance of Life in holiness, they drag it, limp and their steps are measured, stilted and, frankly, fake as all get out.

Instead of magnifying and exalting the moral development in Judaism, they have taken to attempting to barter with HaShem for the moral imperatives they blithely ignore by doing lots and lots of "mitzvoth" and taking on additional ceremonial burdens – which is expressly forbidden in Torah.

Halakhah is the Walk of Life in Holiness at every step. The Wise, those who follow the ancient, true Path, do not set Life aside to attend to weird ceremonies.

To keep their control over their hapless students, the Rabbis obsessively-compulsively demand that everyday life be conducted according to meticulously performed ceremonies and rituals. Any lack of attention to the endlessly growing minutiae is taught by the Rabbis to be a great affront to God and they dare to go so far as to say that women die in childbirth if they do not separate challah or a pregnancy might be aborted if one steps on a fingernail clipping. So, if one is not very, very, very careful to collect and burn one's fingernail clippings they can be the cause of the death of a fetus. One wonders how much collective time has been spent searching for fingernail clippings instead of, oh, maybe helping with the laundry or taking out the garbage. There's more fingernail nonsense every "religious" Jew must know. There is a prescribed order in which one must pare their fingernails, so the Rabbis teach. And there is a prescribed ritual to tie one's shoelaces. First put your right shoe on but don't tie the laces….ask the saintly geniuses who are teaching you for the rest of the ceremonial details. You'll want to be sure that you're putting on your laced shoes such that you don't offend saintly Jews who put on t'fillin. And water must never be kept under the bed at night because there are demons there. There is some other nonsense about becoming blind if one doesn't do something specific about washing their fingers after eating and salt from the Dead Sea gets in the eyes.  That happened quite often in Poland and Hungary, to be sure. God, gratefully, has made me forget the exact details of that particular idol worship sick joke. Does this sound to you like some of the witchcraft you've heard about in European traditions? It is! These are the things that the Rabbis who presume to teach you how to find your way to God busy themselves with in all earnestness.  Don't believe me. Ask them.

It embarrasses me to read your threads asking if it is OK for B'nei Noach to eat this or that or do this or that. Just go with the flow of Life, man. Worried about what Kashrut laws apply to you? Just be a Vegan, that covers all the health and moral eating bases you need to concern yourselves with. Starting to obsess if you can or cannot do this or that and how and when and…Just don't screw anybody over and you'll be just fine. Are you worried that you've sinned so awfully that you'll never get "clean"?

God knows what is in your Heart and your every pure and genuine desire for Holiness will come to you just in time. All you need to do, all anyone, including the Jews, need do is this:
Wherewith shall I come before the LORD, and bow myself before God on high? Shall I come before Him with burnt-offerings, with calves of a year old? 
Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, with ten thousands of rivers of oil? Shall I give my first-born for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?'
It hath been told thee, O man, what is good, and what the LORD doth require of thee: only to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God. – The Prophet Micah 6 : 6-8
(One Prophet trumps a full house of Rabbis).

One more thing: Get your spontaneity and senses of humor back, FFS.

Love, Ima Devorah