Thursday, April 13, 2017


Renewal of the Sacrifices? Really?

OK. I've had ENOUGH.

Who the hell do these "rabbis" think they are that they disregard the words of King David and the Prophets?!

How DARE they?! - these sick people marinated through and through in Babylonian witchcraft who also suck the blood out of babies' penises and call it a mitzvah?! Show me where that is written in Torah!

They are moribund from their Babylonian cyanide of the Soul. These Souls have gangrene and are doomed to be cut off and if you learn with them you will be cut of with them.

They haven't renewed the real sacrifices. They've dredged up the arrogance and blood-thirstiness of the Cohenim of ancient times that drove the Tzaddikim to distraction.

ENOUGH WITH THE BULLSHIT!

When it comes to spilling blood the time has come to say ENOUGH!

Prophets’ views on sacrifices

Sacrifice and meal-offering Thou hast no delight in; mine ears hast Thou opened; burnt-offering and sin-offering hast Thou not required. - Psalms 40 :7

For Thou delightest not in sacrifice, else would I give it; Thou hast no pleasure in burnt-offering.
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; {N}
a broken and a contrite heart, O God, Thou wilt not despise.
Do good in Thy favour unto Zion; build Thou the walls of Jerusalem.
Then wilt Thou delight in the sacrifices of righteousness, in burnt-offering and whole offering; then will they offer bullocks upon Thine altar. - Psalm 51 18 - 21

God wants the sacrifices of Righteousness. What does that mean? It means when we burn our own fat to do righteousness and trouble our own flesh and take risks if need be to help another and to do righteousness. The burnt offering is our own fat which we burn when we expend energy to do good. The whole offering is the offering of a heart that wants wholly to be pure! The Sacrifices are our own blood, sweat, fat and tears! Understand this!

For I spoke not unto your fathers, nor commanded them on the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt- offerings or sacrifices; but this thing I commanded them, saying, "Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people; and walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.
Jeremiah 7:22 –23

For those of you who don't remember or don't know - Yirmiyahu was himself a Cohen!

I desire mercy, not sacrifice.
Hosea 6:6

"To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto Me?" says the Lord. "I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs or of he-goats. . . bring no more vain oblations... Your new moon and your appointed feasts my soul hates; ... and when you spread forth your hands, I will hide my eyes from you; yes, when you make many prayers, I will not hear; your hands are full of blood."
Isaiah 1:11-16

I hate, I despise your feasts, and I will take no delight in your solemn assemblies. Though you offer me burnt offerings and your meal offerings, I will not accept them; neither will I regard the peace-offerings of your fat beasts. Take away from me the noise of your song; and let Me not hear the melody of your psalteries. But let justice well up as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.
Amos 5:21- 4

He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he broke a dog's neck; he that offereth a meal-offering, as if he offered swine's blood; he that maketh a memorial-offering of frankincense, as if he blessed an idol; according as they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations; - Isaiah 66:3

ABOMINATIONS! My Teacher said it!