Tuesday, April 13, 2004

B"H

Spiritual/Moral Aptitude - Sample Test Question (an easy one)

Humor me. This is just an experiement.

I've been reading a good deal lately about how various IQ tests were
devised, how difficult they are, culturally skewed the questions
might be and so on. Most of the questions impressed me as singularly
soulless and I wondered what would happen if we throw a little bit of
Soul into the mix. So I asked myself: "Self, what might a test
designed to correlate IQ with spiritual/moral aptitude look like?"

P.S. I'm finding trying to devise questions that might predict
spiritual/moral greatness or even present spiritual/moral aptitude
extremely difficult to do. Any ideas on why the task is proving so
very daunting? Can anyone proffer more sample questions?

Spiritual/Moral Aptitude - Sample Test Question (an easy one)

XXXXXOOOXXXOOOOO is to OOOOOXXXOOOXXXXX as

giving alms to the poor is to ______________________________.

Kindly answer and explain your answers.

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel