Jenny Crwys Williams interviews Barrie Trower, retired British military intelligence scientist in microwave and stealth warfare.
1) that which has been revealed out the history and thrust of "Psychiatry in documentaries such as: Psychiatry and Industry of Death"
2) that which scientists are now allowing themselves to reveal about the use of microwaves to control human behavior and human health (which we have every reason to assume is still highly censored) and
3) this comment from Zbigniew Kazimierz Bzezinski: "In the 1970s, according to Nexus Magazine, Zbigniew Brzezinski wrote: "Political strategists are tempted to exploit research on the brain and human behavior. Geophysicist Gordon J. F. MacDonald-specialist in problems of warfare-says accurately-timed, artificially-excited electronic strokes 'could lead to a pattern of oscillations that produce relatively high power levels over certain regions of the Earth... In this way, one could develop a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations in selected regions over an extended period..."
4) the higher than chance incidence of debilitating, and often painful, illness and traumas among member of HIQ societies, particularly among the member of ultra-HIQ societies
5) together the historical three pronged approach to intellectuals taken by power hungry regimes: entice, induce or destroy; IT IS VASTLY MORE DELUSIONAL FOR THE HIQ COMMUNITY TO DENY THAT IT HAS BEEN SINGLED OUT FOR SPECIFIC EXPERIMENTATION AND MANIPULATION THAN IT IS FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON TO BELIEVE THEY HAVE.
The cloud cover of the traditional association of intelligence and creativity with emotion and mental eccentricities and even aberration is not dense enough to cover the fact that we are experiencing something that goes beyond that.
It is not a diminution of your intelligence to realize that this has happened. Rather, it is a tribute to it, albeit a perverse one. As children, when the experiments and manipulations began, at the hands of people who were as intelligent as we and whom we trusted, and often loved; we were unable to recognize what was occurring.
It is not reasonable to assume that some concerned "truther" is going to take up the cause of the HIQ experimental subjects. People do not generally defend those whom they envy and/or do not readily identify with. If WE do not take up this cause, our cause; if WE do not research what happened after the Nazi mind control and social engineering experts were integrated into the military-industrial complexes of the allied countries and call those who harmed us when we were children and throughout our lives, no one is going to.
Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel