Friday, April 09, 2010

LATELY, PEOPLE FROM THE BALKANS HAVE BEEN CONTACTING ME IN VARIOUS WAYS
THIS IS MY STATEMENT, I HOPE MY LAST, TO THEM

I found this comment on my YouTube Profile

"CHETNIKxTERMINATOR

Unblock User
Spam Marked as spam

From Bosnia-Herzegovina with Love and Greeting (Shalom) to our Jewish friend SilverRedIndigo!


I have noted some of your comments regarding a strong serbian propaganda "we are the Saints" where in reality you know how much they are anti Semitic. Thanks for the truth revelations !"
 
I answered:
 
There are many issues that I have some interest in because they are human rights issues, but they are not the issues that I concentrate on most.

I have mentioned Serbian historical revisionism in passing, but it is not one of the issues that I spend much time on.


I have noticed that there is a lot more Serbian historical revisionism on the net in general and, I hope it is coincidence, since my friend Nancy Schaefer, who was the greatest opponent of child trafficking in the world was found shot dead in her home together with her Husband of 52 years, more people are contacting me about the Serbs.

I do not know if it is a coincidence, I hope so.

I don't intend to let the issue of the Serbs prey upon my time UNLESS I found out that there is a connection between them and child trafficking.
 
When I saw that he is calling for Bosniac-Croat collaboration, I added:
 
I see that you are for some kind of Bosniac-Croatian alliance. To the best of my knowledge, the Croatians were more guilty of Nazi collaboration than were the Serbs. The Serbs got used and thrown away by the Nazis. The Croats made themselves more useful to the Nazis.
I have little interest in your area, other than normal human rights concerns, so long as I have no evidence that what is going on there does not impact negatively on Jews or the welfare of children.


I am not actively pursuing that line of research. I hope it does not pursue me.

Do not try to drag me into this.
 
Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel
DoreenDotan@gmail.com