Sunday, June 07, 2009

Report CPS to UN: There's a Method to My Madness

Please report abuses on the part of Social Services and the Juvenile Courts in your country to the United Nations.

I am not asking you to do this because I think they will help, I'm asking you to do this because in accordance with their response, or lack thereof, we'll be a lot more knowledgeable.

Contact: Office of the High Commissioner on Human Rights (NOTE: link leading to model form)

Committee on the Rights of the Child

Key Words: United Nations UN Atrocities Social Workers CPS Human Rights Abuses Experimentation Adoption Foster Care Institution Judges Juvenile Courts Psychotropic Drugs