Friday, May 07, 2010

THE JUDGE ROTENBERG CENTER - Behavior Modification of Toddler Through Adults-Aged Residents by Way of Torture
There's a residential treatment center that you need to know about. "The JUDGE ROTENBERG CENTER (JRC) is a special needs school in Canton, Massachusetts serving ages 3-adult. For 38 years JRC has provided very effective education and treatment to both emotionally disturbed students with conduct, behavior, emotional, and/or psychiatric problems and developmentally delayed students with autistic-like behaviors."

http://www.judgerc.org/

Photos of this place was sent to me yesterday by a FB and You Tube friend. I was astonished.

I had heard about this place some time ago. I saw this video that the Psychologist, Dr. John Breeding, made about this place and I imagined it as a chamber of horrors.

Brainwashing Children, Child Mind Control, School of Shock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCWuPxtIcS4&feature=channel

It was when I saw the photos of this place that I became astounded. It is so opulently appointed and so elaborately and lavishly equipped that one MUST wonder where the money is coming from.

I refer you to the Link Photos on the site. See the photos under the Yellow Brick Road link.

Also, see the photos under Residences, Complete Collection of Photos.

I have never seen a residential treatment center like this one. I've seen a large number of them.

You'll notice the Disney and Wizard of Oz themes. You can't but notice them. There is a lot of weird, Masonic symbology throughout the place as well. Everyone familiar with Monarch MK ULTRA programming will find these symbols very familiar.

I want to bring this place to the attention of the public, particularly that of those who were mind control victims as children and those concerned with the welfare of children.

These are very important videos about the Judge Rotenberg Center. It is so named, by the way, because he is the judge who refused to close this place despite litigation being brought against it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js2hNr2adZ0

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=judge+rotenberg+center&aq=f

Please get information about this place around.

Trust me when I tell you, as residential treatment centers go - this is NOT normal.

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel
DoreenDotan@gmail.com