Monday, January 26, 2009

CHEMTRAILS OVER TZFAT!!!

Sundown 25 01 09

I've uploaded some of the photos of the chemtrails and black helicopters that I took yesterday evening.

The last time I saw odd clouds in the sky a camouflage (sp?)-colored helicopter passed my window twice, but the trail was clearly not emitting from the helicopter. Same yesterday with the two black helicopters.

Note they did it just at sunset. So, the full effects of the chemtrails couldn't be seen.

The last squiggly line was the last one I saw before the sky got too dark to photograph it.

Notice the sky didn't get black, but a weird grey.

Today the sky is totally overcast and it is a bleak and dreary day - but not a drop of rain. We've had *a lot* of days like this. By all rights, it should rain, but it doesn't.

There's no rain forecasted till Thursday and it's happened many times that rain was forecasted, but never came.

Israel is building desalination plants, but I understand they won't be ready for some two years.


Dan said he saw chemtrails in the sky again this morning (26 01 09) at 7:30.

This is the first time I've ever seen them make so many fly-overs.

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel
DoreenDotan@gmail.com