Monday, January 12, 2009

PROBATE PROBLEMS – Request for Assistance

This video describes the many questions I have in the matter of probating the Estate of my Uncle, Sheldon Goldman, who I have reason to believe was a very wealthy man.

I am being told that the Estate is worth about $300,000 and that there was no will.

I have reason to believe that there may very well have been a will and my Uncle was known by all who knew him to be a very wealthy man.

This video was made on January 11, 2009, not 2008 as I stated in the beginning of the video.

I have uploaded the video onto Google in one half-hour segment.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4497107025150617356

I also uploaded it on You Tube. The link below leads to the first of three segments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBY8fEw9Sw8

Please download these videos if they are of interest to you because I can't trust that they will be allowed to remain up for any length of time.

Thank you for your consideration.

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel
DoreenDotan@gmail.com