Monday, March 31, 2008

Does Any of this Sound Disturbingly Familiar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vISWAgy_emg

I have a friend who was fired from a seminar for young chozrot b'tsuvah when she became an agunah. Though she loved her job and the young women at the seminar loved her, they let her go because they didn't want the young women there to know about aginut.

Talking about hiding information.

What this woman describes very briefly sure sounds a lot like my experience with CHaBa"D, which I was strong enough to get out of in less than two years.

It sounds even more like a relative's experience with Breslov, which she was strong enough to get out of in about the same amount of time.

It took me about 10 years to recover from my experience with CHaBa"D.

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel

DoreenDotan@gmail.com