Saturday, May 04, 2013



A Very Sensitive Treatment of Anti-Semitism
by Anarchist April Rosenblum

This is a very rare, very sensitive, very accurate treatise on Anti-Semitism, written by an Anarchist.

I don't link to many articles about anti-Semitism, I don't read many anymore actually, because most of them are commissioned by anti-Semitic agents posing as Jews who publish ridiculous and embarrassing articles that are calculated to fan the flames of anti-Semitism, painstakingly avoiding the crux and reality of the matter.

This is an article I would have written, had April Rosenblum not pre-empted my attempt with an article far better than I would have written.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/81712788/The-Past-Didn-t-Go-Anywhere-April-Rosenblum

This article appears in the April 2012 edition of Dysophia magazine, which I purchased at the Anarchist Book Fair in Dublin. The magazine in entitled "antisemitism - what is is, why it matters and how anarchists can learn from confronting it"

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel
DoreenDotan@gmail.com