Sunday, January 22, 2012

PROOF That Jesus Taught That ALL ISRAEL IS THE MESSIAH

I've been searching for a way of *proving* to  Christian gentiles and "Messianic Jews" alike who may not speak Hebrew proficiently that what I say in the video below is built into Hebrew, the Holy Tongue.
No Jew has to take anything on faith. The proofs are all built into the language.
If you are already proficient in Hebrew, then not only will the information in this video speak to you, please see the videos I have made in Hebrew on my You Tube channel: SilverRedIndigo

PROOF  That  Jesus Taught That 
ALL ISRAEL IS THE MESSIAH

When I say proof, I mean PROOF - undeniable, irrefutable, absolute.
If Torah couldn't provide these proofs, I would not dedicate my life to it...
There is no way I would live such a demanding lifestyle based on faith.

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel
DoreenDotan@gmail.com